English Speaking Party "The People vs. Larry Flynt"
at Starorusskaya str., 5/3 (SPb Institute of Law of Prince Oldenburgsky, 2d floor, hall)
on Nov. 27 (Sunday), 2011 at 5:00 p.m.
Organisational fee 100 rubles (tea included).
17:15-19:25, movie The People vs. Larry Flynt with English subtitles (for adults only),
19:25-21:00, getting acquainted, discussion, tea.
- What do you think of this movie?
- Should a government forbid pornography?
- Do we need Freedom of Speech? Why or why not?
- Should it be illegal to lie?
- Why our government don't want to allow free discussions of drug, ethnic and sex issues?
- What do you think about new Russian law against "homosexual propaganda"?
Organizers: Yury Polozov and Irena Schneider (Russia, USA).